+49 711 685-61677
+49 711 685-63729
70569 Stuttgart ( Büsnau)
Area of expertise
Analysis, application and development of indicators to achieve SDG 6 - Ensure availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all
Wastewater treatment and reuse in arid areas, using simple technologies.
Wastewater treatment concepts for textile finishing and leather industry in newly industrializing economies
Integrated urban water management
- Kramer, H. K., Krauß, M., & León, C. (2020). A transect walk to observe water and sanitation infrastructure undertaken in the rural municipality San Andrés de Tupicocha in the Peruvian Andes. http://dx.doi.org/10.18419/opus-11053
- Krauss, M., Hügler, M., Kosow, H., Wasielewski, S., Zahumensky, Y., Stauder, S., Wienhöfer, J., Kramer, H., Minke, R., & Léon, C. D. (2019). Developing water management concepts for supporting SDG 6 in the metropolitan area of Lima/Peru. WATERSOLUTIONS, 4, 36–43.
- Kramer, H. K. (2018). Evaluating SDG Indicators 6.1.1 and 6.2.1 taking into Consideration the Importance of Gender Equality [Mastersthesis, Universität Stuttgart]. https://doi.org/10.18419/OPUS-10659
- Supervision of student work within the lecture „Introduction to Integrated Planning“
Supervision of bachelor theses, master theses from various national and international study programs at the University of Stuttgart (Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, WAREM, WASTE, MIP)
- Sustainable drinking water supply in prospering water scarcity regions - Development of decision support tools for the achievement of the sustainable development goals on the example of a water catchment area in Lima/Peru (TRUST)
- Treatment of industrial waste water in Ambato. Concept development for the solution of the local wastewater problems. Within the framework of the climate partnership between the cities of Ludwigsburg and Ambato/Ecuador